Thursday, 18 August 2011

PREGNANT HULK SMASH!

I pride myself on having a strong side, a side that lurches out and explodes through to battle for those who are being treated unjustly! It's a side I like and my husband likes, he often refers to it as MADDIE HULK SMASH and we have a laugh...

Now having said that and hopefully given you the vague idea that I am at most a fairly rational person, who has a good filter, know's when to keep her mouth shut and when to be humble and also knows when to stand up for her own rights, a good balance that can be sometimes altered with a hit of depression but overall fairly well put together.

Having pre-empted my blog with the previous, I am going to speak today about.. pregnancy hormones... Yes, those niggly sparks in the brain that, if you pay attention to ROM COM's, are simply you weeping a little bit more, or being a little bit more sensitive about your weight, but still overall a good happy girl who is bright and cheery while she carries her blessed child.

HAH well I have a story to tell that shows you that these hormones are a hella lot worse than you think!

Once again dear ladies we have been mislead, see the pregnancy hormones do at times turn you into that weeping mess of a woman who cries because she has run out of milk or misses her family, but they also provide you with a lovely healthy bout of angry at husband all the time, scream and yell at innocent sales assistants, rant and rave at stupid phone sales people, screaming at neighbours who won't put the bins back.... and best of all a strong desire to smack your husband in the face... which.. I did!

He is amazing, I will tell you that now, I have never in my life and this includes my father and all men in my family, met a man who is so patient and so able to put up with anything I throw at him. Maybe its love, maybe its the way he was raised, maybe its both! but he is amazing and I adore him with all my heart and soul...

It was all very innocent, we were play fighting in the kitchen and waiting for tea to cook, when he made a remark (wish I could recall what it was) but it pissed me off so much and upset me so much that I reached right up and...I slapped him!!!. Did not mean too hurt him, did not intentionally hit him, it was just a reflex... luckily I did not HURT him in any great way, but man was he shocked, almost as much as I was, but then I burst out laughing seconds after I did it... hormones..

Luckily for me he understands and forgives me, but I am still copping constant joking comments about how he is an abused spouse blah blah, he talks lots actually really gets on my fucking nerves.... maybe I should just hit him again....

HULK SMASH!
photo courtesy of  http://wagnerf.deviantart.com/


1 comment:

  1. The maddy smash made me gigglesnort my tea...

    As I mentioned before, I'm not too bad with the pregnancy hormones - it's been the none-pregnancy ones that drive me insane, every month without fail, though having said that... if my hubby does something when I'm sleepy... then hell may very well be let loose!

    Poor hubby! :P

    ReplyDelete